1. Apple. Last week I had a little snafu with my charger as in it short circuited (and I thought ruined my logic board). I went to the apple store and they were super helpful. Thankful for Edward’s help.
2. The Tudors. I’m on season four of the Showtime series. I love that we continue to find new ways to tell this story. Henry VIII and his wives are fascinating. I wonder how many books/movies/scripts/plays have been written about this time in history.
3. Preparing for a trip. While I absolutely love traveling, much of the excitement comes in the anticipation of the trip. Reading up on Paris, figuring out how to get from the airport to the apartment, every church nerd-like thing to attend is what makes my heart beat faster. We leave a week from tomorrow and I have SO much to do. Luckily, I found the perfect short jacket for a trip. My goal is to pack everything in a carry on to avoid a lot of airport drama.
4. Spiced applesauce cake. I can’t wait to make this treat (minus cream cheese frosting, of course). If you don’t read smittenkitchen, you should because everything she creates=delicious and it is always easy to make and seasonally approps.
5. The Eucharist. I’ve been contemplating the reality of the Eucharist these past few days. Blame it on John Zizioulas as I’m re-reading his works.