1. I love that I get to spend the next few days with the Lewis Fellows crew in Silver Spring. I know a few people, but will get to meet quite a few more new colleagues. (And while it’s slow in the summer…it’s nice to be out of the office).
2. On Saturday, a new baby was born into the Calvary family. I’m still smiling since holding and blessing sweet, healthy Dafne when she was less than 24 hours old.
3. Union Theological Seminary is super concerned about the theological education of Glenn Beck. Only made me want to go there about 100x more than I already do.
4. I have clean laundry and fresh smelling clothes thanks to the homemade detergentof Meredith Story Williams. I don’t want to give away her secrets, but I think you can find a similar recipe for your own laundry detergent here. It makes me think of my Grandma because her house always smelled like Ivory soap.
5. Terra Trendz is my new obsession. I love the bags, I love the jewelry. I love the clutches. I mean, how cute is this clutch? I think Crystal would say that it looks like me. Maybe they will buy it for me in their infinite kindness. And I think Crystal owes me one, anyway?